We passionately believe that all Tenants should live in a warm and comfortable home without fear of damage to your, and your family's, health – it is surely the most basic of rights that a civilised society should expect.
Unfortunately, whilst the law supports your rights, many Landlords are not complying with their legal obligations to provide you with a property in a good state of repair to live in.
We are here to help put that right
Our Solicitors can legally force your Landlord to rectify the disrepair and obtain compensation to reflect the inconvenience you have suffered. Your Landlord owes you a duty to keep the premises in a good state of repair, namely :-
- the structure and exterior of the premises;
- the water pipes and instillations such as toilets, sinks and baths;
- the gas pipes and electrical wiring;
- to prevent vermin infestation
You may have had damage to your belongings, the cost of which can also form part of your claim against the Landlord.
Just call for free and speak to one of our friendly experts for no obligation advice – our team are ready and waiting to help you.
- No Win No Fee Service
- Free assessment of your case without obligation
- Call FREE on 08000 121130 for helpful and friendly advice